Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne  » Music  »
2.5
  • I love avril Lavigne so much since she came up first time with the single complicated and skater boy in her first album let go, so do in the second album under my skin
  • But in the third album the best damn thing, I feel a little bit different to her song since first time listen to the first single 'Girlfriend' in the third album
  • Though the music still rock, but I think it's more pop and softer
  • Actually I don't really like this song, I prefer avril's song which shows rock on it

• by coolvie

I love avril Lavigne so much since she came up first time with the single complicated and skater boy in her first album let go, so do in the second album under my skin. Her songs feels so rock.

But in the third album the best damn thing, I feel a little bit different

to her song since first time listen to the first single ‘Girlfriend’ in the third album.

‘Girlfriend’ sounds different from the previous avril’s song.

In this song, she looks like more girly, so do the touch of the music.

Though the music still rock, but I think it’s more pop and softer.

It’s also ...

• showed in the video clips, avril Lavigne act more girly and start to left a little of her rock style.

The song lyrics is tell about the girl who want the boy who already has a girlfriend, but his girlfriends seems weird and don’t match with the boy.

She think that the boy much

more match with her, and finally she got the boys.

Actually I don’t really like this song, I prefer avril’s song which shows rock on it.

But, this song is cheer up and energic, shows the happy feeling and spirit.

It’s very nice to listen when you’re having fun with friends or just wanna feel happy and dancing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141602599240428/k2311a0216/2.16.09