PlayStation Portable  » Games  »
  • I have never ever regret grabbing my console, and I don't think I ever will
  • In my opinion, this is the best game console I have ever owned

• by seven7

Otherwise known as psp, the PlayStation Portable is a popular hit on the electronics and gaming market for several months after launch. Even today, many people are buying the latest versions of psp. I own a psp slim, purchased last year during february.

To me, having a psp is totally thrilling! The psp slim is much lighter as compared to the first version. It is sleeker too, which makes

it easier on the wrist and hands when I play several hours of games on my psp. The psp console is easy to use, and the buttons are not too big, not too small. The volume system is easy to control, and we can even adjust the dimness of the screen! Personally, I love the built-in joystick! It is a joy to use the joystick for games like ...

• GrandTheft Auto, and the joystick is extremely comfortable to use. The psp controls are really comfortable, and the size of the buttons is just right. The psp developers sure did a great job in this aspect. Having owned the psp for over a year now, I still enjoy playing games on it very much. There is also the start and select buttons, whose functions are dependent on differing
        game settings. But the most common setting for the start button is to pause the game, of course!

Overall, the psp is a game console you wouldn’t want to miss out on! I have never ever regret grabbing my console, and I don’t think I ever will! In my opinion, this is the best game console I have ever owned! Furthermore, gamers can always play games on the move - Perfect!!

PlayStation Portable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281602599210428/k2311a0216/2.16.09