Fanta Apple Soda  » Food  »
    • Item: Fanta Apple-flavored soda Location: by : Famous

This soda is completely addictive. If you’re an avid lover of both gingerale and apple juice, then I am certain that you will absolutely love this soda.

The apple flavor is actually more “apple-y” than the apple juice that I buy in stores.

The crisp carbonation only enhances the strong apple flavor.

Fanta has many different flavor sodas.

But this is actually the first soda from this brand that I’ve had–that actually tasted authentically like the fruit it was created to taste like.

I am unsure if this soda has caffeine.

I don’t believe it does, as it doesn’t make me ...

• Fanta Apple Soda
      feel dehydrated the way I do when I’ve had a cola product.

While I wouldn’t recommend drinking soda regularly, I would certainly advise anyone who lives for apple juice [the way I do] to try this soda.

It’s less “pop-like” than the other flavors, which taste way too sugary for me.

This is a subtle drink that goes well with meals.

Fanta Apple makes me want to buy this stuff by the case.

Rating : 10

vinod says :

FANTA APPLE contains carcinogenric

Galega says :

It is all about the amount you are taking. If taken in large amount on regular basis then lots of products we consume can be carcinogenic.

Fanta Apply is approved by various regulatory agencies as a safe product for consumption.

anita jackson says :

Why cant i find fanta apple in the oxford or anniston area of alabama? The first and only place i`ve found it is in the state of georgia so far.

Saahiddhi says :

I heard Fanta Apple contains 211 and 224 which are nothing but fat of pork. In the bottle label it reads Permitted Class II Preservative 211 . Pls explain. Also I find the same formula Permitted Class II Preservative 211 in all Lehar Products. Pls explain if its safe to consume. I drink it almost everyday and I`m 6 months pregnant.

Galega says :

You are mistaking Class II preservatives 211 as a fat of pork. That is obviously not true.

As a food additive, sodium benzoate has the E number E211. It is bacteriostatic and fungistatic under acidic conditions. It is most widely used in acidic foods such as salad dressings (vinegar), carbonated drinks (carbonic acid), jams and fruit juices (citric acid), pickles (vinegar), and condiments.

There is no problem in taking it randomly during the pregnancy stage. However, you are taking it daily and hence I would like to advise you to discuss about this with your OBGyne.

ALI says :

i want come to know that is there e221 e224 in fanta apple ??????????????????

Galega says :

Yes, Fanta Apple Soda contains E221 and E224 preservatives.

E221 is Sodium Benzonate while E224 is Potassium Disulphite. As the name indicates, these two preserves the content. These are safe to consume.

ALI says :

i heard Fanta Apple contains 211 and 224 which are nothing but fat of pork. … Also I find the same formula Permitted Class II Preservative 211 in all Lehar Products. …

Galega says :

Yes, Fanta Apple Soda contains (E)221 and (E)224 preservatives. But, these are not fat of pork. You are just following rumors.

Ihsaan Wantt says :

Does it contain fat of pork or not
is it hala to consume please fast reply

Galega says :

It is a soda and doesn’t contain anything like fat of pork. Some rumors were raised in Muslim dominated area about pork stuff. It won’t hurt your religious sentiment. You can have it freely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27300559920331/k2311a0530/5.30.06