No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason  » Books  »
  • My blog is mainly filled with lots of pictures of my family and myself basically, including friends, but not having a real good content on interesting ideas

• by eryana09

This book, No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason gives no indication that it’s going to be a technical one for me. When I first took a look at the title, I already sense that this is going to be a real fun book. And it is pretty much. My friend got

fooled into thinking that it’s a technical book, filled with aspects of blogging.

But it’s not, and never will be. How can a catchy title as No One Cares What You Had for Lunch be something of a technical aspect? I was laughing at my friend and she was pretty agitated by that fact. Later, when she was in a ...

• better mood, she said that she was quite an idiot about thinking it is filled with blogging technical jargon. Coming to this book, the author is such an awesome one and she gave lots of creative ideas for someone to blog.

I get so very interested because I so much want to improve the quality of my blog, and do not know

how up till now. My blog is mainly filled with lots of pictures of my family and myself basically, including friends, but not having a real good content on interesting ideas. So this book gets you started for those of you whom are really interested in blogging. Get a start and read it, you will be amazed at your own creative ideas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171602599180428/k2311a0216/2.16.09