Avatar: The Legend of Aang  » Movies  »
  • I love this series because it is always full of surprises, romance and excitement

• by seven7

I never really loved cartoons, but this animation series got me hooked! I’m talking about “Avatar: The Legend of Aang”. For people who are hearing this title for the first time, the series is about a world ruled by 4 nations(fire, earth, water and air), living in peace until one of the nations, fire, decided to attack. The fire nation wanted to showcase its power to the world, so it tried to conquer

the remainding 3 nations. There’s only one person who can possibly stop the war - the Avatar. As you can probably guess, the name of the avatar is Aang.

I love this series because it is always full of surprises, romance and excitement. I wouldn’t miss a single episode for anything! Every evening, I would make sure I rush home in time for the animation, and if I really missed any episodes, I ...

• would go online and search for the episode almost immediately. That is exactly how addictive this animatino series is! Each day, I would turn up the volume, and be absorbed by my tv screen for half an hour - that’s the duration of the show. In my opinion, Avatar: The Legend of Aang has rather simple graphics, and the voice actors weren’t really fantastic. But I love the story line, and how the
        characters slowly develop over time. Most of the twists were unexpected, which makes the animation series really exciting and unpredictable. I’m always on the edge of my sit watching the show, wondering what would come next.

Avatar: The Legeng of Aang is really a great animation show for people who have free time to spare in front of the tv set, or computer screen. The series can easily be found on the net! Definitely worth the watch!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111602599130428/k2311a0216/2.16.09