Huggies Dry Comfort
  • Since i have a baby in my house, i must start to consider to buy a diapers for him
  • At first all i know in my mind is the Pampers, because they are very famous
  • So i bought it at a hypermarket and found that this diapers are cheaper than pampers

• by azuchi

Since i have a baby in my house, i must start to consider to buy a diapers for him. I am not a big fan of special brand or somethings, all in my mind is a good diapers which comfort for my baby. At first

all i know in my mind is the Pampers, because they are very famous. But too bad, their quality is not as good as its name. The diapers only can stand about 4 hours not more.

After that i start to find another brand, and luckily i watch the television and found the huggies advertising. Huggies dry comfort that stay dry in long hours and comfort to babies. So i bought it at a hypermarket and found that this diapers are cheaper than pampers. I also notice that this diapers looks ...

• Huggies Dry Comfort
      cute but don’t get wrong, it can hold more liquid than pampers and it’s indeed stay dry as the commercial says.

My baby is very active and he can play as long as he like without me worry that his urine will spoil over after he

use the huggies dry comfort. The diapers are very fit to him, and it does not make any diapers mark and the diapers glue stick very well that make my baby very comfort using it. I give this diapers 8 for the quality they have.

Huggies Dry Comfort
Sherz says :

As a mother of 2 which means a now experienced mom i highly recomend huggies dry comfort to new moms and those who are not familiar with huggies diapers.You can never go wrong with huggies diapers,your baby will be comfortable and stays dry.I used huggies dry comfort to my first son and am using them now to my second child

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541602599110428/k2311a0216/2.16.09