Sony headphones  » Electronics  »
  • Sony always have launched expensive but quality products and it is the main reason why I prefer using only Sony products
  • So just for that I bought a Sony plugging head set which allowed me to sleep along with the ear phones
  • Being a Sony product it did cost me a fortune but I must say that it was worth every penny
  • It just far above any other product I have used and I would recommend people to go for Sony headphones if you want quality products

• by lovemehatesu

Sony always have launched expensive but quality products and it is the main reason why I prefer using only Sony products. It not those other products are inferior in quality but Sony just got the edge over any other product and is a bit expensive as well but quality comes in for a price.

I recently bought a Sony stereo headset and I must say it really gave

me some high quality output and optimized my music listening libido. I am a music freak and like listening to it even when I am sleeping. The other set of headphones which I had was cumbersome especially when I listened to it at night as it had a head band and thus I could not sleep listening to the music. So just for that I bought a ...

• Sony plugging head set which allowed me to sleep along with the ear phones. Being a Sony product it did cost me a fortune but I must say that it was worth every penny. The head phones have an adjustable bass booster which allows me to fix the bass as per my requirement. The headphones give a stereo output which really makes my music session very pleasing
        and enjoyable.

I just love using the Sony headphones and have discarded all other headsets I had. The other set is working fine but the quality of the Sony head piece is far superior to the other one so I prefer using the Sony headphones. It just far above any other product I have used and I would recommend people to go for Sony headphones if you want quality products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161602599000428/k2311a0216/2.16.09