Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
  • This was like the best gift i received last year, My ever-loving sister gave this to me when i was about 5 and 1/2 months pregnant
  • My husband can't complain but I know He can't sleep either beacuse of me
  • I think my sister got tired of listening to all of my complains and gave me the most useful thing for me that time
  • Recommend this to all pregnant mommies out there

• by Arwen

Although i already gave birth last year, I actually kept this snoogle safe, I’m not thinking of giving it away just like that. I might have another pregnancy after 2 years. This was like the best gift i received last year, My ever-loving sister gave this to me when i was about 5 and 1/2 months pregnant. She knows how hard it was for me to sleep. I kept complaining to her that this pregnancy was more difficult than that

of my first born.I always turn and turn and pillows were like all around the bed. Cramps and aches was all i got. My husband can’t complain but I know He can’t sleep either beacuse of me.

I think my sister got tired of listening to all of my complains and gave me the most useful thing for me that time. When she handed over this Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, I was very very pleased because I was looking ...

• for this item for quite a long time, and being pregnant I don’t have much strength and patient to look around for a long time. This item was a bit hard to find in my country. My sister told me that she had to purchase this thing over the internet. And why didn’t i do that? I knew she will do it for me. This product gave me that snooze of my life.

When I’m sleeping I hardly turn,

but when I was pregnant, I know i kept moving and turning. But this pillow made me sleep as fast as i thought. No more leg cramps and i just can’t get enough of this pillow. The only thing that my husband hates about this pillow was it was too big, He always complains that this thing takes a lot of space in our bed. But i really don’t care, I sleep like a baby. Recommend this to all pregnant mommies out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531602598960428/k2311a0216/2.16.09