Dell Inspriron 1501
  • I do fill up the hard drive but than again I like to download
  • I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone looking for a fast computer to connect to a wireless network

• by reviewman112

This review is for the Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop that I am using to type this review. I absolutely love the laptop. For years I have used a desktop but I finally made the switch to this dell laptop.

The price was 599 on sale at tiger direct.

The dell inspirion 1501 come with one gig of ram, which is plenty of ram for a laptop.

I use it myself to convert movie video files to dvd and it does it very quickly. It also comes with a dvd burner thats pretty fast to burn the dvds after your done converting them.

I have had one problem,the ram did break. The ram breaking caused me to lose all of my data,luckily i had backed it up.

I did purchase the warranty and called Dell. They quickly sent me out new memory which was easy to ...

• Dell Inspriron 1501
      install.

Since I replaced the memory the computer has been running great. This computer is also great because it comes with a 80 gig hard drive.

That is plenty of storage for my music and movies. I do fill up the hard drive but than again I like to

download.

The wireless card that comes with the laptop is top notch. I can easily connect to several of my neighbors wireless networks,of course they are unsecured.

I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone looking for a fast computer to connect to a wireless network.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631602598940428/k2311a0216/2.16.09