Sprint Cellular Customer Service
  • I have been a Sprint customer for over 5 years,the first two years were not a pleasant experience with Sprint
  • The second problem I had with sprint was in 2006 when I switched my cell phone plan to include free outgoing calls starting at 6 pmThe agent never applied my request to the plan so needless to say I had a very high cell phone bill

• by reviewman112

I have heard a lot of negative opinions on Sprint’s customer service department, so I would like to share my past experiences with Sprint. I have been a Sprint customer for over 5 years,the first two years were not a pleasant experience with Sprint. First, there were long wait time to talk to a representative,as this happened whenever i had a question about my bill or tried to make a payment arrangement.

The second problem I had with sprint was in 2006 when I switched

my cell phone plan to include free outgoing calls starting at 6 p. m.

The agent never applied my request to the plan so needless to say I had a very high cell phone bill. This is where Sprint’s customer service department changed.

I had a Sprint representative call me one day and asked me why my cell phone bill was so high. I had told her I was not sure as why it was so high and that I had switched to free outgoing calls after 6 ...

• p.

m. to save money.

I had paid my phone bill the whole time thinking I was just using tons of minutes as I talk on the phone often. To my shock, the agent told me I never signed up for the free outgoing plan,but she would credit my account for the last six months.

I was very happy because they took over six hundred dollars off my bill instantly. I felt this was a excellent effort on Sprints part to show that they do care

about there customers.

I also have called Sprint to make several payment arrangements in the last several months and there agents have been very helpful. The wait time have been shorter in the last year or so and the agents seem happy and are more flexible as far as making payment arrangements and giving discounts on renewing your contract.

Overall, I would use Sprint again. If you give them a chance and can get past the negative press about there customer service,you will be pleasantly surprised.

erendira says :

I nedd change my adress

Jules Li says :

You can change your sprint address from within your online account or you can contact them by phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221602598930428/k2311a0216/2.16.09