Pantene Hair Care
  • I would definitely continue to use Pantene's Hair Care products and recommend them to anyone with any style of hair
  • I give this product a rating of 10 because I love the look it gives me and how it takes care of my hair

• by ShellieP

Pantene Hair Care Shampoo size 12.6 ounces isn’t a bad price at three dollars and fifty cents. The shampoo does wonders for my hair. After I used it my hair was so soft, shiny, and smooth.

My hair is often unmanageable and this seems to be the right shampoo for me. Instead of having flat hair it gives me

the body needed to give my hair shape and volume.

I would definitely continue to use Pantene’s Hair Care products and recommend them to anyone with any style of hair. I also happen to like the new bottles it comes in, pretty sleek looking.

There is plenty of offered information on the bottle including a questions and comments number ...

• you can call. If you didn’t know the product Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble. So any additional information needed will need to be addressed to P&G.

I give this product a rating of 10 because I love the look it gives me and how it takes care of my hair. I am sure it will be the

last shampoo you will ever need. It helps with any over oily or dry hair.

You can buy Pantene Hair Care products virtually anywhere. You can even purchase them from your nearby Family Dollar Store. Just because it’s a dollar store doesn’t mean you won’t get the same advertised product. If you have never shopped there, you should try it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602598880328/k2311a0216/2.16.09