Westminster Kennel Club Dog show
  • Each year I enjoy watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dogshow
  • I know that the Westminster Kennel Club Dogshow is one of the oldest sporting events
  • I like to look at the dogs and learn more about the breeds
  • I thought this years Westminster event was well presented
  • I seem to like the sporting and working groups the best, my least favorite is group are the Terriers

• by LP Jardine

Each year I enjoy watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dogshow.I like to see the dogs. I know that the Westminster Kennel Club Dogshow is one of the oldest sporting events. This year was 133 annual event.

I like to look at the dogs and learn more about the breeds.

This is a show my daughter and I both enjoy.

I thought this years Westminster event was well presented. I also felt that there were some showy dogs. I have to admit I do not always agree with the winners, then again I am not in there seeing what the ...

• judges are seeing.

I know that the Wesminter Kennel Club dog show is a very popular event where all of the entries are already champions.

I seem to like the sporting and working groups the best, my least favorite is group are the Terriers. But that is just personal.

I

was glad when the Sussex spaniel won best in show.

The Westminster dog show is a two night televised event.

I thought it was good that they called attention to the Angels on a leash program.

I do like to learn about the different breeds, and this is one way to learn about them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591602598830328/k2311a0216/2.16.09