Wife Swap  » TV  »
  • It is somewhat interesting and entertaining to watch
  • I think it gives people a learning experience who do the wife swap
  • I think it is entertaining to watch, it is not my favorite show and I would watch other shows that I like better than this one
  • So this show isn't for everyone but ever now and then I enjoy watching it
  • It also comes on other channels other than lifetime, it's called wife swap and I recommend it to you if you have no other shows on

• by Brooke

I have watched this show a couple of times on lifetime movie network. It is somewhat interesting and entertaining to watch.

Some episodes are a lot better than others.

I think it gives people a learning experience who do the wife swap.

My favorite part of the show is when the two couples sit at the table and talk and confront each other.

Everyone has different views on the household and parenting.

Basically it is a show where the wife goes to live in another person’s house, they take on the roll of the responsibilities of the other wife.

I think it is entertaining to watch, it is not my favorite show and I would watch other shows that I like better than this one.

Sometimes ...

• Wife Swap
      I am not interested at all in watching certain episodes at all.

There are a lot of other shows that are more enjoyable to watch.

So this show isn’t for everyone but ever now and then I enjoy watching it.

It also

comes on other channels other than lifetime, it’s called “wife swap” and I recommend it to you if you have no other shows on.

Overall I give it a seven.

I think that some people might like this show more than others.

Wife Swap
Esra Deville says :

Honestly I m not a fan of the show. It seemed way to stages to me. The concept was great, but it needed to be more real.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101602598770328/k2311a0216/2.16.09