Quarter Horse  » Pets  »
  • The Quarter Horse is by far one of the best horse breeds because of their gentle temperament

• by Lablover007

I was raised around many different horse breeds but the Quarter Horse breed was always one of my favorites. The first horse I ever rode was a Palomino Quarter Horse, named Murdock, who showed me the all that horseback riding could bring to my life. After that I wanted a horse of my own and when I finally convinced my parents to allow me to have one, they got me a beautiful Buckskin Quarter

Horse mare. This mare was one of the kindest, most gentle animals I have ever met. She taught me about trust, friendship, and responsibility.

The Quarter Horse breed is known for being a steady trail horses that is laid back and even tempered. The Quarter Horse is by far one of the best horse breeds because of their gentle temperament. They are good with kids and make some of the best ...

• starter horses. My old mare proved this again and again. We could ride her bareback and not worry about her spooking at anything. I remember riding her too fast one time and before I knew it I was tumbling to the ground. Any other horse I knew would have then raced for the barn, but not Deemer. She stopped immediately and nuzzled me until I got up. She then stood
        patiently while I remounted and of we went again. This is the true nature of the Quarter Horse. They care deeply for their owners and riders.

When it comes time to buy a horse for my future children, it doesn’t matter the color or gender of that horse. All that matters is that it’s a nice calm Quarter Horse. I honestly don’t think you can go wrong if you buy a Quarter Horse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291602598720328/k2311a0216/2.16.09