Missery Bussines - Paramore  » Music  »
  • Missery bussines is the song that I like the most in Riot

• by coolvie

This song is the first single from Paramore in their secong album, Riot!. The song is very attractive, cheer up, ebergic, and of course rock!

Missery bussines is tells about the girls who wanted a boy for so long but he’s already has a girlfriend.

But, finally she can get the boy and don’t care

about the boy’s girlfriend and it’s feel so good because she can get what she want.

This song is very often played in many radio stations in about 2006 and 2007.

I like this song so much.

First time I hear this single, I don’t know who’s sing it, because I don’t really know about ...

• Paramore at that time.

After I find out, I always like every single that they made.

Missery bussines is the song that I like the most in Riot! Album, the music sounds feels coming into my soul.

The music is so rock and uptempo beat.

The sounds of guitar is so dominant here.

Hayley singing

so well until the high pitch of the chorus.

Her voice sounds so rock.

I like to listen this song to cheer up my days so that I can wake up and continue my boring day.

When I sing this song, I always feels rock and cheer up again.

You should listen this song if you wanna feel rock your days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141602598710328/k2311a0216/2.16.09