Jollibee Baguio City  » Restaurants  »
Session Road, Baguio City, Philippines 2600
  • I love going there when I was a kid since I love playing while eating there
  • I don't recommend their burgers though since for me I still appreciate the burgers of McDonalds because it tastes better and it is more yummy when it comes to presentation

• by maffy

Ever since I was a kid, I grew up eating at Jollibee. It was always a family affair every Sunday to go there.

Jollibee is the Filipino version of McDonalds fast food chain.

I love going there when I was a kid since I love playing while eating there.

They also serve foods as that

of McDonalds.

At first, this was one of the most visited fast food chain but when McDonalds came out, it already had a competitor.

It also started here in the Philippines and eventually opened other franchise branches all over the Philippines.

I personally love their spaghetti because of its sweet creamy taste which really suits ...

• the Filipino taste.

I don’t recommend their burgers though since for me I still appreciate the burgers of McDonalds because it tastes better and it is more yummy when it comes to presentation.

Its good to dine their with the whole family since it is very friendly for kids and will surely enjoy there.

I

can say that customer service is also goo since the crews always make sure that customers get their orders on time and the mangers makes sure also that everybody is accommodated.

The staffs are very friendly to and never gets tired when you ask for something.

Its a true Filipino fast food chain with the real Filipino values.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71602598570328/k2311a0216/2.16.09