Timex 1440 Sports
  • I love it so much since its very sporty and its color is blue
  • I can say that I have a good experience with it and not to mention its like I got it for free

• by maffy

Timex watch is one of the most famous yet expensive watch here in the Philippines. I was able to get a Timex 1440 watch when I opened a credit card and I was given a free watch from my first purchase using my credit card.

I love it so much since its very sporty and its color is blue.

It more of a lady’s

watch since it is small.

I was able to use it for more than 2 years without changing the battery.

It was nice using it since one of my paraphernalia in the hospital is a watch.

Although its a digital watch its still is very helpful and I also use it to budget my time.

It has its own light so I can easily ...

• see the time even in a dark place.

I also use its alarm clock feature to be able to wake up on time.

Its also very useful when I need a stop clock when I am doing my work out.

I can say that I have a good experience with it and not to mention its like I got it for free.

One thing that

is not good about it is that its not suitable for all occasions, since it is a sporty watch I can just use it when I am wearing my casual wear but I can’t wear it when I am going on a formal arty or to a job interview nevertheless I can say that its all worth having this watch it is very durable and very reliable.

leselle says :

Not sure how much I like the watch yet until I can figure out how to change the date and time the directions are not clear in the insert or online it appears that I am not the only one has anyone figured this out yet

John says :

Hold the Set button. The city code will then come up. This cities will vary depending on your time zone. Use the Start/Stop to select the correct city. Set the daylight saving using the mode button. Use the Start/Stop to enable or disable DST. Press the mode button. Press the Start/Stop to select the hour. Press the mode button and set the minutes and seconds. Press the Set button again and you’re done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641602598520328/k2311a0216/2.16.09