Casino Baden-Baden Spielbank, Germany
Casino Spielbank Baden-Baden Kaiserallee 1, im Kurhaus 76530 Baden-Baden Germany
  • I think that it is the common stupidity to expect that one can beat the casino
  • But I like the atmosphere of the casino because it is overloaded with emotions
  • And there is the casino that I consider the unique one

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

I have several weaknesses in my character but the gambling is not among them. I am not addicted to gambling absolutely and I do not understand people who are. I think that it is the common stupidity to expect that one can beat the casino. But I like the atmosphere of the casino because it is overloaded with emotions.

I think that it is much useful to visit the casino with a purpose to splash out emotions than to gain some money. That is why I visit different casinos from time to time. And

there is the casino that I consider the unique one.

It is Casino Baden- Baden Spielbank. It has been opened 200 years ago and it has been decorated by the French architects of the 19 century. It belongs to those casinos which have been able to save the atmosphere of nobility, luxury and hospitality.

It is the well known fact that many outstanding people such as the Russian writer Dostoevsky, Marlene Dietrich and many others have considered that this casino is the paradise for gamblers. It is open to all visitors all year but ...

• you must be over 21 and possess the passport. It is also mandatory for the men to wear jackets and ties.

Admission charge: table games €3, slot machines €1. Available games are roulette, blackjack, poker and baccarat. There are 24 gaming tables and near 112 slot machines.

During my first visit to the casino I have taken the guided tour which takes place from 9. 30 to 12 noon. I prefer to play roulette and blackjack the same as many women and I think that the staff and the administration of the casino are absolutely

superb.

They for example have some special offers for the guests and gamblers. Every Friday and Saturday from 9 P. M.

in the Florentiner Saal one can have the free study of the gambling during which croupiers answer to all question about games. Then on the second Tuesday of every month there is the free entrance for lady visitors and each lady receives the special ticket for the premium game. And on the 25th of each month there is the free entrance to the slot machines.

So I am sure that everyone will not stay indifferent after visiting Casino Baden-Baden Spielbank.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481602598510328/k2311a0216/2.16.09