stomp.com.sg  » Web sites  »
  • I believe I can safely say that almost all of these articles are based in Singapore, but any reader should be able to get the points being put across
  • I think this is a pretty good site for people to actually know what is going on that is not being published in the news
  • Some of the news on stomp are very interesting, in my opinion

• by Evisc

I don’t know about other countries, but where I’m from, we have a local website that people posts articles about the happenings in the country. I believe I can safely say that almost all of these articles are based in Singapore, but any reader should be able to get the points being put across.

The articles posted on stomp are written

by people who happen to witness happenings around them. These people call themselves stompers. I think this is a pretty good site for people to actually know what is going on that is not being published in the news. These articles are usually supported by videos or photographs that the stompers managed to record during the happenings.

Some of the news ...

• on stomp are very interesting, in my opinion. For example, a recent article talks about an inconsiderate woman giving up her seat in the public train to a pregnant lady. In the end, they had a quarrel over courtesy issues and stuff. I think it’s these stompers that really show how ugly people can get when they do not put
        up that smiling mask. I’m not saying that people are naturally rude and inconsiderate, but there are times people should see for themselves the ugly sides of people so they can educate their children on what to look out for.

There are also talkback columns on the site where people can debate and discuss about certain issues, such as marriage and what not.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201602598500328/k2311a0216/2.16.09