Mc Donald’s 24/7 online delivery  » Restaurants  »
www.mcdelivery.com.ph
  • I tried to contact Pizza hut from my cell phone but unfortunately they are not 24/7
  • I find this very convenient for me since we don't have a landline phone and calling from my cell phone is very expensive
  • The best part is they don't really require a credit card number for you to pay
  • So, once the delivery guy reached home, I pay to him directly then issue me a receipt

• by jesbellaine

We recently cut our phone service because we will change our numbers so there is no way we can call a delivery hotline to order food at night. We had a sleepover at my place. We were eating pop corns while watching DVD movies when I feel like ordering pizza or burger. Since it is almost close to 12 midnight, no one wants to go outside and buy food. I tried to contact Pizza hut from my cell phone but unfortunately they

are not 24/7. So we browse the Internet for the Mc Donald’s delivery hotline when we saw that we can order online instead!

I find this very convenient for me since we don’t have a landline phone and calling from my cell phone is very expensive. There menus are displayed in the web site and you can easily drag and drop the picture of their burgers, fries, value meals etc then it will automatically add in your food tray. It will automatically compute ...

• the value of the food plus the delivery charge.

The best part is they don’t really require a credit card number for you to pay. I don’t really use my credit card in ordering online because of possible fraud or web site scam. Anyways, once you input all your personal information like name, address and cell phone number, their customer service agent will call you after 2-3 minutes. She will verify your home address once more and ask for landmarks. After that,

she will just repeat your orders then will send the food at home. So, once the delivery guy reached home, I pay to him directly then issue me a receipt. It only took 20 to 30 minutes for delivery. It is really a good service and support!

They really did great on creating an online delivery for those people who doesn’t’ have phone service and one of the best part as well is that they are operating 24/7! Ready to serve you! Great job!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71602598460328/k2311a0216/2.16.09