Flavarite Maple Almond Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I love ice cream and the maple flavour is one of those special flavours that I love in nearly any type of confection

• by RJR

I love ice cream and the maple flavour is one of those special flavours that I love in nearly any type of confection. I first saw Flavarite Maple Almond Ice Cream selling at a local grocery store and I was curious as to how this would taste. So I decided

to buy a container.

I was pleasantly surprised by the combination of this Maple Almond Ice Cream. It was quite creamy but not exactly too rich at the same time. The maple flavour starts off nice and subtle and then gives a big kick of flavour with the crunch of the ...

• almond nut adding that perfect texture and extra dimension that is needed to make this particular ice cream “perfect”

The almonds in Flavarite’s Maple Almond Ice Cream are not whole but they seem to be chopped up in halves or slightly smaller chunks or pieces. On the upside, these almond pieces

are scattered generously throughout the maple flavoured ice cream…so I can’t really complain about them not being whole.

I love to enjoy Flavarite’s Maple Almond Ice Cream every once in a while and I usually love to have it served on a Pepperidge farm chocolate chunks type cookies. They are so good together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402598410628/k2311a0214/2.14.09