Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
  • So delicious, so sweet and so satisfying to someone who loves white chocolate as much as I do
  • I would recommend Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles to anyone who feels like indulging a bit and has a passion for white chocolate

• by RJR

I first saw Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles when I had went on vacation to the USA, in one of the grocery stores my grandparents like to shop at. I had first seen the milk chocolate variety of these truffles befor I encountered the white chocolate version.

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles comes in a lovely, medium-sized, gold

coloured package with a piece of clear plastic so you can see through the package to see the contents inside. I cannot tell you how delighted I was when I saw Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles because I absolutely love white chocolate (even though it technically really isn’t chocolate) It’s very sweet and it is something that ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402598350628/k2311a0214/2.14.09