Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
  • Now I love sweets and chocolates and I had never had Lindt chocolates before this time or actually never even heard of them
  • I just have to say Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are so creamy and delicious especially if you are a milk chocolate lover
  • Definitely something that is gift worthy or if you just feel like treating yourself to something special

• by RJR

I first saw Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles when I had went on vacation to the USA and there in one of the grocery stores. There were these relatively medium sized packages with a very rich and vibrant red colour with a clear plastic area that let’s you see inside

the package staring at me. I just had to go over and see what this was and on closer inspection I saw they were Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles.

Now I love sweets and chocolates and I had never had Lindt chocolates before this time or actually never even heard ...

• of them. I just have to say Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are so creamy and delicious especially if you are a milk chocolate lover. These truffles come individually wrapped (also in a vibrant red colour) foil and there are about thirty in the packages. I soon learnt that these
        are Swiss chocolates…mmm.

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles have a semi-hard type of outer shell and in the middle lies a smooth and creamy chocolate which makes this truffle such a pleasure to consume. Definitely something that is gift worthy or if you just feel like treating yourself to something special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402598330628/k2311a0214/2.14.09