Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set
  • I love to bake and wanted to learn how to make my cakes look very pretty because they already tasted good
  • It always disappointed me that I could make such a yummy confection yet when it came to decorating I felt as if I had no talent in that area
  • One of the reasons I decided to order the Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set is basically because I would like to do special catering for people in the near future and I could make any type of design with a set of these tips
  • I would definitely recommend the Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set to anyone who is into cakes and decorating cakes like I am

• by RJR

I love to bake and wanted to learn how to make my cakes look very pretty because they already tasted good. It always disappointed me that I could make such a yummy confection yet when it came to decorating I felt as if I had no talent in that area.

Well I enrolled in a cake decorating class and my troubles were soon over. I could now make my cake look pretty (visually appealing) as well as having it taste good (which is of course very important!) But I always ran into problems with those small sets of decorating tips/tubes I bought. I always found myself misplacing the pieces or something would break in them, etc.

While surfing the internet for cake decorating related stuff I

came across a set of decorating tubes which contained over 50 decorating tubes/tips (52 of them to be exact) and I had to have it! I ordered an Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set and they were even having a very small sale on it.

One of the reasons I decided to order the Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set is basically because I would like to do special catering for people in the near future and I could make any type of design with a set of these tips. they would be very handy.

I was very excited to receive my Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set. All the tips are neatly packaged in a small 6 x 8 inches hard plastic container. All ...

• arranged in a specific order. These tips have some duplicates but they are not exact duplicates they are actually just larger sizes of certain designs, like the writing tip for example. I got eight sizes of writing tips, all from small to large.

The tips are all numbered accordingly to their design but the Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set does not come with an instruction book. At the back of the cardboard which comes wrapped around the hard plastic container does have an example picture of which numbered tips can do what.

The Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set also comes with a coupler which fits all tubes perfectly (there were also four very large tubes/tips included in the container) and there were two flower nails

included as well, they provide instructions in the cardboard I spoke of earlier about how to use the couple and tips/tubes, how to clean them and what the flower nail is for (which is basically for designing your flowers and then transferring to the cake with a spatula or flower lifter.)

Since I have had my Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set I have had no problems with it. They have not started to rust yet either and the coupler is holding up nicely. The plastic container makes it easy for me to keep track of all my tips and it is quite handy. I would definitely recommend the Ateco 55 Piece Decorating Tube Set to anyone who is into cakes and decorating cakes like I am.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531402598290628/k2311a0214/2.14.09