Clearasil Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I actually had two people recommend Clearasil Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash to me
  • But since it was being recommended by more than one person I decided to take the plunge and buy a tube of Clearasil's Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash

• by RJR

When I working at one of my first jobs the environment was an extremely dusty one and I began to “suffer” from something I never had to deal with in my life (luckily!) and this was acne or pimples. I started to freak out at the way my face was beginning to look and soon learned that I needed to change the type of cleansers I used on my skin to deal with the high dust environment.

I actually had two people recommend Clearasil Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash to me. My co-worker and my boyfriend who says his sisters use this product regularly as well. I have to admit I was hesitant to buy this Clearasil Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash because it does not come in any small sizes, just a 184g tube in two different shades of blue and white on the top and

cap of the tube.

I have to say that on top of the size being so large for something I never used before it seemed a bit expensive to what I was accustomed using which was a basic face cleansing soap. But since it was being recommended by more than one person I decided to take the plunge and buy a tube of Clearasil’s Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash.

To use Clearasil’s Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash you need to first wet your face as your would normally do and then squeeze a bit of the foam into your hand (about the size of a dime) and lather it up nicely before applying to your face. Then you’d wash it off and I have to admit it made my face look fresh and my skin a little healthier…at first glance anyway.

On the tube of Clearasil’s Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming ...

• Wash it states that it “foams away dirt and oil without over drying.” Now let me tell you, I don’t have dry skin or oily skin, it is just in between and Clearasil’s Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash just didn’t cut it for me. I only used it for two days and I have never used it again. This is because of the same over drying it talked about on the tube.

Now it did not make my face in general dry but just the area around my nose felt scaly and this was only from using it at the morning time. On the tube it says you can use it 1-2 times a day. I only felt this scaly feeling later in the day and I sorta scrapped off whatever it was and it did not leave a pleasant feeling. This say I was at work

so I don’t know if it was the environment reacting to my skin.

The next day I was home all day so I decided to give it a try with the same results again! I did not like this at all and decided I would not be using it again till I figure out why it is affecting the skin at the side of my nose in that way. I was even thinking of using it up as shaving gel (like I would with shampoos or conditioners that I buy and try but don’t like - believe it or not that stuff works wonders when shaving!)

Anyway, if you can get a small tube of Clearasil’s Daily Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash to try before buying the large tube, I’d say go for it. Otherwise I may think twice on buying something this large and this expensive although it was highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402598200628/k2311a0214/2.14.09