Subway  » Business  »
Telford Town Centre UK
  • When I'm in the office in Telford I go over to the town centre for Lunch and one place I like to go and eat is the Subway take away which is located by, the town park entrance
  • Overall I think that the subway in Telford is great as the food is better than those provided in other shops

• by Steveradders

When I’m in the office in Telford I go over to the town centre for Lunch and one place I like to go and eat is the Subway take away which is located by, the town park entrance. Subway is normally very busy at lunchtime and as there is no place to sit inside and have your meal most people either take it back to there office or take it out to the park in the nice weather.

There is a small area at out the front for people to wait while getting served but this isn’t nearly big enough and the queue spills out to the shopping

centre walk way. This doesn’t cause to many problems, as the shopping centre walkways are very large. Once you are inside the shop the crisps and the drinks are available for you to pick up before you get to the counter to place your order for a sub. There are normally three people serving at lunchtime so the queue does seem to move quite fast. All subs are made to order so at least you know yours hasn’t been standing around a while.

When up at the counter the first things you need to decide on are the type and size of sub that you ...

• want. I normally go for the normal size and have the herb bread. My filling that I have is the meatball marinara with extra cheese. It tastes absolutely divine. There are also a number of other subs that they have created such as, the beef sub, the ham sub, the subway club, veggie patty or the Italian BMT to name but a few. But if these aren’t to your taste then you are free to create your own combination. This is great as when I have taken Kurt there he is fussy so being able to specify exactly what to put on
        the sub is great.

As this particular subway is unlike some of the others in that there is nowhere to sit down and enjoy your meal I find that I normally take it straight back to the office and on a cold day the meatballs tend to get a bit cooler than they should which is a shame, as the meal tastes great when they have just prepared it.

Overall I think that the subway in Telford is great as the food is better than those provided in other shops. The only down side is that it can be quite expensive if all you are after is a sandwich for lunch.

Subway

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411402597720528/k2311a0214/2.14.09