Pizza Hut  » Restaurants  »
Merry Hill Dudley West MIdlands UK
  • Overall until we had our bad experience I would have recommended this restaurant like a shot, but now I'm not so sure

• by Steveradders

When Lyndsey and I are out on our own we and we are feeling hungry we sometimes stop at pizza hut in the Merry Hill centre. There are two Pizza Hut restaurants at the centre but the one we go to is on the outside opposite the large mother care.

There is a large car park on at the restaurant, and we have never found it difficult to park even when the restaurant has been full. The restaurant also has a take away service

which does seem quite popular.

Inside the restaurant there is a raised seating area that fits around a dozen tables all for couples which is where we normally sit. On the outer side of this area is a load of tables that sit up to four people in booths.

The menu at here is large with different bases as well as topping for the pizzas. We always start off by having a starter which is normally either potato wedges or the cheesy garlic bread or if we are feeling greedy both. There are free re fills on soft drinks so this is normally what we have.

For the main course we normally have one the square based pizzas or the stuffed crust pizza. We then choice five toppings of our choice to go with the pizza. This is good, we normally go for the spicy beef, the spicy chicken, extra cheese, onion and then we would have an extra beef or extra chicken.

The service in ...

• Pizza Hut
      this restaurant has been very good but the last time we went there we had our starter but they forgot to put our main course in to cook even though they kept telling us it was coming it wasn’t for forty minutes till they owned up to the fact they hadn’t even started it. They offered us vouchers and gave us our starter and drinks for free.

The staff in this restaurant are normally very good, friendly and helpful. The facilities in the restaurant

are very clean and well maintained. The tables are normally kept clean all though on a couple of occasions they have forgot to relay some of the cutlery.

Overall until we had our bad experience I would have recommended this restaurant like a shot, but now I’m not so sure. We have only been back to collect take away from there since and that was very nice. We have moved away from that area so it is unlikely that we will go back there.

Pizza Hut
suraj says :

best pizza i ever ate…aamzing taste

Safa Shahab says :

Pizza Hut offers the best pizzas of the world. In the world, there have been many competitors of pizza hut but for me pizzas of Pizza Hut will remin the best. The smell, the taste and the look cannot be beaten by pizzas from any other place of the world.

Lavonn says :

Very good choice, I choose this over all other pizza. My hand-tossed cheese pizza is the best.

Daniel J Lafontant says :

re : Overall until we had our bad experience I would have recommended this restaurant like a shot, but now I’m not so sure
Pizza hut is fantastic, I love thier chicken wings on the side . the only problem that I have is that thier food is a litttle bit fattening. The price is relatively affordable and you always feel full after eating there. great restaurant.

Irina says :

I also love them. You are always welcome to customize your pizza there and it is truly filling

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402597660528/k2311a0214/2.14.09