Nando’s Chicken Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
5 Ways Birmingham UK
  • Lyndsey enjoyed her starter and they arrived very quickly which was good
  • Overall I would recommend this Nando's as a good place to go is you a looking for a chicken dinner

• by Steveradders

Recently Lyndsey and I ate at the Nando’s restaurant on five ways in Birmingham. The restaurant is right at the top of Broad Street and not far from the cinema there which is where we were ultimately going.

The restaurant is quite large and was busy when we arrived which worried us slightly as we didn’t want to be waiting around for to long. Now with Nando’s you have to go up to the counter to place your order and you help yourselves to sauces and culturally which is fine, so there is no waiting around for a waitress or waiter to

come and take your order.

Now there queue at the counter wasn’t to bad and there were a couple of people taking orders which was good so ordering only took a few minutes so we were at this stage very confident that we would be able to get our meal and still get to the cinema on time.

To start with we Lyndsey and the Houmous with Peri Peri drizzle while I had the red pepper and warm pita bread. Both of these dishes were lovely mine was a bit hot but that is ok. Lyndsey enjoyed her starter and they arrived very ...

• quickly which was good. You could help yourselves to soft drinks which was good so I was able to get us a couple of re fills. For our main course we had the chicken fillet burger and the chicken breast fillet pita. We also ordered the following sides regular spicy rice and regular chips. The meal was very nice and again quickly despite the restaurant being full. The food that came was piping hot and was very tasty the chicken was tender and the spices complimented it well.

The restaurant seemed to be very clean as did the toilet

facilities they had. The staff there were all very friendly and helpful and the service was excellent they got us in and out very quickly as I guess they like to keep the tables turning over so they can get more people in. So we were able to get to the cinema in plenty of time I guess we could have had desert to if we had wanted to.

Overall I would recommend this Nando’s as a good place to go is you a looking for a chicken dinner. If you don’t like chicken then this isn’t the place for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402597640528/k2311a0214/2.14.09