Chiquito’s Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Swindon Wiltshire UK
  • The kids enjoyed both their starters and there main course particular Josh who really enjoyed the pasta
  • I had the Classic cheese burger with Monterey jack cheese it was delicious I would defiantly recommend that even though I was quite full after the starter I managed to find room for the burger it was that good

• by Steveradders

Recently Lyndsey, the kids and I went to Chiquito’s restaurant in Swindon for a meal. The restaurant is located just of the A four one nine. When you arrive there is a large car park that has plenty of space and when we arrived wasn’t very full at all even though the restaurant was quite busy.

When we went in we were greeted straight away by a very friendly and happy person who showed us to our table introduced us to our waiter and gave us

our menu, the said waiter then came and took our drinks order.

Our drinks came quite quickly so we then placed our order for our starters and main courses. The children had there own menu which was very good. For the kids we ordered garlic bred to start and then they both had something from the small portion menu Josh had the cheesy chicken pasta while Kurt had the Pizza.

The kids enjoyed both their starters and there main course particular Josh who really enjoyed the pasta. The food was a definite hit with them, they also had a free soft drink included in the price of there meal, the price itself we thought was excellent value especially as the kids eat the lot.

Moving on to our food to start we ordered the Ultimate combo to start which when it came was massive, the kids helped us out a bit as they liked to try what we had. There were three types of potato skins all of them excellent, there was shrimp ...

• Chiquito's Restaurant
      which Lynds absolutely loved. There was also corn on the cob, onion rings and garlic bread, nacho’s plus a number of dips. It as very filling and perhaps too much for the two of us, it just meant that we wouldn’t perhaps have room for desert.

The main courses that we had were the surf and turf for Lyndsey which she loved it had been a while since she had steak so she fancied that plus she loves fish so the shrimps were ideal, she really

loved the dish. I had the Classic cheese burger with Monterey jack cheese it was delicious I would defiantly recommend that even though I was quite full after the starter I managed to find room for the burger it was that good. We just had to sacrifice desert.

The service we received from the staff was excellent and they were very friendly, the food was excellent and the restaurant as a whole was very clean.

We would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be using it ourselves in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402597620528/k2311a0214/2.14.09