Sizzler Restaurant , Silom Road , Bangkok  » Restaurants  »
CP Tower , Silom Road , Bangkok , Thailand
  • Still, my favorite Sizzler Restaurant was the one on the second floor of CP Tower on Silom Road

• by Mark Williams

During my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, one restaurant I never missed to go to for lunch or dinner was the Sizzler. There were many Sizzler Restaurants in the City of Bangkok.

I had been to a number of them.

Still, my favorite Sizzler Restaurant was the one on the second floor of CP

Tower on Silom Road.

Sizzler had an excellent menu with many choices.

My favorites were seafood preparations, grilled salmon, grilled shrimp.

The prices were very reasonable.

The order from the menu included the salad bar too, soup, and dessert.

...

• All you can eat salad bar, every thing so fresh and tasty.

That really made Sizzler menu special.

And, I would go for a variety of soups too.

The service, not to forget to mention, was always courteous and quick too.

Coming back to the reason why the Sizzler on the second floor of CP Tower became my favorite, I would every time request for the window table from where one could enjoy watching the busy scenic Silom Road traffic and the shops along the Road while enjoying the grilled salmon.

It all made the lunch or the dinner so pleasant and enjoyable.

chun tung says :

Do they have buffet dinner? How much it cost? thanks. Please reply to bird8898 hotmail.com

eco says :

Every time I eat at sizzles in Silom and have salad bar I get mild food poisoning. I don’t think Sizzlers in Silom is clean and the MBK branch is disgusting. I once found a dead cockroach in my soup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402597300428/k2311a0214/2.14.09