ShureSavings Dry Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • With the economy in such a mess I know that people are trying to cut back on expenses where ever they can, as was the case with us
  • On the contrary it actually cost 10 cents more per pound

• by happy6

Have you been looking for a new dry dog food for your pets? Perhaps you are looking for a dog food that is not as expensive as what you have been paying. With the economy in such a mess I know that people are trying to cut back on expenses where ever they can, as was the case with us.

We had an older dog named Neko that passed away last March. In addition to Neko we also had Desarae. She so grieved for Neko, that we finally broke down and decided to look for another companion for her. So off to the pound we go and found Jessy.

Jessy was about 6 months old. His coat was dirty and he had

a little bit of dandruff. He is a mix of Hound dog, Shepard and Retriever. Desarae is 1 1/2 years old and she is part Retriever also.

Over the years we always kept are dogs on dry food, some times switching between name brands. I guess thinking that a name brand was a better quality food for our pets. But the money is just not there to pay out eight dollars a bag.

We found a product called ShurSaving. It’s a dry dog food that comes in small round bites, about the size of your little finger. It comes in a 14 pound bag and sells for $3.99. I don’t think that you can beat that! I almost felt guilty about ...

• switching to a cheaper food, because I was concerned about their health.

After having them on ShurSavings for two weeks, I carefully examined their eyes and coats. Guess what? There eyes were bright and clear. And their coats were just gorgeous. Jessy has mostly black and tan hair. It just shimmers in the light and there is no more dandruff. Desarae is tan , silver and white and looks as healthy as can be. Let me tell you they roll around in this desert dirt all the time and shake off and their coats are just beautiful. They also gobble it down like they really love it.

They are both young dogs any way but the amount of energy that they

both show is still incredible. Going into the front yard for them is a big treat. They bolt through the door so fast that you have to open it real fast.

You can find this great dog food at Lowe’s Market in Belen New Mexico. I am sure you could go online to the market and key in your zip code to find a Lowe’s near you. By the way our store got in a larger size bag of this food. It’s a 40 pound bag that we thought might prove to be cheaper. On the contrary it actually cost 10 cents more per pound. So buy the 14 pound bag or two of them would be the better deal.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291402597290428/k2311a0214/2.14.09