Wild Blue High Speed Internet Service  » Internet  »
1.5
  • He asked us if we wanted to go in with him and split the cost down the middle

• by happy6

I always thought that getting high speed internet would be the key to resolving many problems for me. Dial up is pretty slow. I have come to the conclusion that I am just going to have to get use to the slow speed of dial up. You see I have been searching the internet for months trying to find a job that I could do from my home, but almost every job ad said you must have high speed internet.

We live in the middle of the desert in New Mexico and satellite is the only high speed service that is available to us. My neighbor finally ordered it. He asked us if we wanted to go in with him and

split the cost down the middle. I was leery of this at first, but I spent quite some time on the internet researching if it was legal for us to do this. I came away with the impression that it was okay.

So finally after seeing more jobs that once again I wasn’t qualified for because I didn’t have high speed internet that I relented and said we would do it. It was pretty comical to watch as the three of us sat around the pc trying to make this work. I had assumed that my neighbor knew all about what the installation man had to say to make this thing work. Boy was I wrong. He didn’t have a clue.

• We finally muddled through it and got it to work after a couple of days of trial and error.

The high speed internet company is called Wild Blue at http://www.wildblue.com. If memory serves me correctly there is a choice of three packages to choose from. Since nobody here is rich we choose the middle of the road. The middle package is still really expense at $70.00 per month.

I finally found that job online with my new high speed service. It was a real simple job where you logged into a call center and were there to answer questions about their products. You won’t believe what happened after paying this huge amount of money. If you had too many clouds in the

southern sky you would loose your connection. This would happen many times per day.

Some days when the sky was perfectly clear you also lost the connection. As I said before my job was to talk to people. Guess what? Because of the slow transmission people could not hear me so I yelled. Then they thought I was being rude and they still could not hear most of what I was saying. I lost the job in case you were wondering.

The only thought I have about Wild Blue is maybe if you paid for the premium, top of the line package maybe you would get better results. I can tell you it was absolutely wonderful on downloads. It was super fast at downloads.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211402597260428/k2311a0214/2.14.09