Jane Iredale Mineral Pressed Powder
  • I think the colors are more natural than those I have tried by other companies
  • I recommend Jane Iredale Pressed Mineral Powder for its convenient packaging and use, and also for its coverage and natural appearance after application

• by coloradochik

I have been using Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics for several years and I really like the mineral pressed powder. Occasionally I try other brands, as this makeup seems a bit expensive to me, but I always end up coming back to Jane Iredale.

I really like the colors available in the

Jane Iredale pressed mineral powder. I think the colors are more natural than those I have tried by other companies. The Jane Iredale powder colors seem to look natural on my skin, never chalky or too powdery or made-up. Jane Iredale powder also seems to blend better on ...

• my skin than other brands I have tried. A few minutes after application, the Jane Iredale powder just seems to become part of my skin, while still providing excellent coverage for any blemishes.

One thing I really like about Jane Iredale is that it is a pressed powder that comes

in a compact. Many other companies offer a loose powder, which I find extremely messy and kind of awkward to use.

I recommend Jane Iredale Pressed Mineral Powder for its convenient packaging and use, and also for its coverage and natural appearance after application. I feel it is worth the extra money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402597250428/k2311a0214/2.14.09