Heritage Hotel ( Manila, Philippines )  » Hotels  »
2.5
Roxas Boulevard, Pasay, Luzon 1300, Philippines
  • I took Philippine Airlines and since all flights from the Philippines to Thailand from Philippine Airlines leaves in Manila, I decided to stay for two days in Manila to catch up with an old friend who is now working in Makati city
  • One thing I've noticed was the noise that you can hear from the street
  • I was bored because there some problem with the wi-fi connection so most of the time my recreation was just watching TV
  • Generally, my experience was not really that good

• by ibizaspain

It was second trip to Bangkok. I took Philippine Airlines and since all flights from the Philippines to Thailand from Philippine Airlines leaves in Manila, I decided to stay for two days in Manila to catch up with an old friend who is now working in Makati city. I wanted a hotel close to Ninoy Aquino International Airport so that I wont be bothered by traffic and to set a good mood for my trip.

The hotel has

a very strict security. Everything has to pass inspection and like my stay in Makati Shangrila, they had K9 dogs to help them detect something. I was comfortable with that especially that the hotel’s location was in the midst of a busy street, everything seems possible.

The staff cordially welcomed me and afford me with utmost respect. One personnel was very friendly and she started a conversation with me. I told them about where I was heading ...

• to.

I was frustrated with the rooms because it was small. The lavatory was not big as well. Everything was clean though and the linen smelled fresh. One thing I’ve noticed was the noise that you can hear from the street. I had difficulty going to sleep. This is hotel is not appropriate if you are staying with your children.

The food was sumptuous and the menu was brilliant. The choices was changed day to day. I enjoyed it.

I was bored because there some problem with the wi-fi connection so most of the time my recreation was just watching TV.

The location served me well too since it was close to SM Mall of Asia, the largest mall in asia.

Generally, my experience was not really that good. The size of the rooms did not impress me and the noise aggravated me. I never experience relaxation which is suppose to be what you wanted in a hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21302597240728/k2311a0213/2.13.09