Nokia N76  » Phones  »
  • My phone broke and so I decided to purchased a new phone
  • In everything I do, I prefer the simple yet elegant ones
  • I enjoyed the new twist that was offered in the game
  • The size of the phone is convenient for your pocket
  • The appearance of the phone is good but functionality, I don't like it

• by ibizaspain

My phone broke and so I decided to purchased a new phone. I have envied this phone since the day this was released and so I told myself, now I have enough reason to purchase my dream phone Nokia N76. The store where I purchased it offered deferred payment thru my credit card so it gave me more reason to have it.

The phone is available

in red and black. I have always associated myself with the beauty of minimalism. In everything I do, I prefer the simple yet elegant ones. This phone manifest minimalism with a touch of elegance. It has a slick shape and a flip-flop phone. The sound was very fine and top-notch. My complain with Nokia phones before is the sound of the music but this one, it can match up the excellent quality sound produced by Sony-Ericson phones.

The phone has only one game. The classic Nokia snake. But the one in N76 was more updated and modern. I enjoyed the new twist that was offered in the game. With so much background from the old Nokia phones, I mastered the game just with few attempts.

The size of the phone is convenient ...

• Nokia N76
      for your pocket. There are two cameras. One in front and the other at the back. The camera comes with a flash. The resolution is very good and has 16 million colors. The inside screen and the keypad are both wide.

The downside I had with this phone is the keypad. Each keys are adjacent to each other and nothing separates one key pad from another except

a very small line. Now, I text fast so I have difficulty touching the right key because with nothing that separates both keypads, some letters are mistakenly pressed which are not intended.

The appearance of the phone is good but functionality, I don’t like it. It irritates me every time I text a person. I end up calling every person who I want to send message.

Nokia N76

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371302597210728/k2311a0213/2.13.09