Hyprocel ( Ciprofloxacin )  » Medicine  »
  • But with the quality that you are getting, I think the price is not an issue

• by ibizaspain

It happened once that I disregarded my rhinitis. And whenever I am working on my Macbook, I felt that like my eyes were bulging and I felt dizzy. I went to my doctor to seek help and he prescribed hyprocel for my medicine.

Hyprocel is an antibiotic. I took one after breakfast

and one after dinner. What I really don’t like about this medicine is its taste. When you take it, be sure that you have a glass of water in your hands and don’t let the pill stay in your mouth for more than 10 seconds. If melts already, it has this bitter ...

• taste that lingers in your mouth. I am really having difficulty after. I need to eat a small bite of dark chocolate just to ease the bitter taste.

One observation I had also is it does not cause any drowsiness compared to Amoxicillin or Tetracycline. This antibiotic also does not cause stain

in your teeth compared to Tetracycline which gives your teeth a yellowish color.

This medicine has high potency that my illness was gone after a day. This is so good. The only disadvantage is it is expensive. But with the quality that you are getting, I think the price is not an issue.

Marcel Salnave says :

Can I pratice sport Tennis when I take Ciprofloxan? I already have joint problem that I manage well, I am 65.

Galega says :

Yes, you can practice sport Tennis while being on Ciprofloxacin. This antibiotic doesn’t require patients to take rest.

If your condition allows, do what you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261302597200728/k2311a0213/2.13.09