Jhandu Balm  » Health  »
  • The balm also works well in fighting cough and cold, all we need is to take a bit of balm and rub it on the chest before sleeping and the cold simply disappears the next morning

• by nikhil.mehak

Jhandu Balm , a quality product from the house of Jhandu pharmaceutical works limited . The balm works magically well for some quick relief from headache, body ache ,cold and other minor pains. The menthol in the balm soothes and reliefs from pain instantly and gives me that easy and fresh feeling.

I work 14-15 hours online and so use to these headaches

and body aches. Everyday sitting in front of the computer really makes my head dizzy and my back takes its toll too and pains severely at times. I can’t let these thing stop me as the works must go on but it true that it is hardly possible to concentrate on my work with those heavy head and paining back. This is when Jhandu ...

• balm is very much efficient and works magically well in reliving me form headaches and back aches. It just eases off the pain and gets more back to work within no time. If not for the pain relieve balm it really would have been difficult to concentrate on my work.

The balm also works well in fighting cough and cold, all we need is to

take a bit of balm and rub it on the chest before sleeping and the cold simply disappears the next morning .One thing we need to keep in mind is that we need to keep our self as warm as possible after applying the balm. We have been using the balm almost for a decade now and we trust it for curing these minor aches and cold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341302597120728/k2311a0213/2.13.09