Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after I gave birth last year, I thought that my skin gets drier and drier every time
  • I bought some lotions and continued to use it regularly but I found it wasn't giving me what my skin really needs
  • I really don't use this daily because I think that I'm well-moisturized, well it depends upon the different cases

• by Arwen

The first time i heard about this was few years back and i wasn’t very much into oil that time. I really thought lotions are just enough for me. My Aunt has been using this for quite a long time and told me how it really helps her dry skin. I told her that i don’t have dry skin so this product might not be useful to me in any way. But after I gave

birth last year, I thought that my skin gets drier and drier every time.

I bought some lotions and continued to use it regularly but I found it wasn’t giving me what my skin really needs. So i tried to purchase one, and i didn’t tell my aunt that i already bought one and already started using it. To my surprise, It gave me the skin that I’ve always wanted, not perfect but just what ...

• I needed. My legs used to be extremely dry but it made it so supple and soft. This oil never failed me. It is quickly absorbed by my skin compared to other common oil, but of course it is oil so it still stays for few minutes in your skin. But I’ have learned how I can actually make this oil worth it’s claims.

I usually use this after every bath, while my skin is

sill wet( of course still inside the shower), before I totally pat myself dry with a towel. The moisture will be locked in and i don’t even use lotions anymore. I really don’t use this daily because I think that I’m well-moisturized, well it depends upon the different cases. Like if you have extremely Dry and Rough skin then you should use this daily. This oil has Vitamin E that also helps to maintain smooth skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302597110728/k2311a0213/2.13.09