Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation
  • I definitely recommend this product to everyone

• by Babyville

Minerals cosmetics apparently become the latest trend in cosmetics world and Maybelline has now joined the line in providing great mineral make ups. I love this powder foundation! It’s sheer, covers spot, and looks very natural applied on face. There are also a huge range of colors, and I chose a tone that

is one darker than my normal tone because I used it to blend my face tone that was usually very pale due to my moisturizer/sunscreen as the base make up. You can also use it for normal powder, of course, and with the great choices of colors and cheap price (under $10 and ...

• comes with own brush!), it’s great to purchase 2 or 3 color range when you want to do make up with highlights and contour. One cons though, the brush can becomes very pricky after few weeks of use and I changed it with better powder sponge after about 2 months of use. For
        a more natural use, you might want to change it with a brush instead of sponge, and considering the cheap price of the powder, you spend less than using other expensive mineral make ups. You look better and you still have some money left to spend on clothes! I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302597100728/k2311a0213/2.13.09