Axioo Pico DJM616A  » Laptops  »
  • I bought with the price of four million six hundred Rupiah or about four hundred eighteen Dollars
  • While using the notebook for a long time, I did not experience a significant increase in heat

• by youdit

Specification:

Processor Intel Atom N270 (1.6 GHz) Screen: 10 inch Hard disk capacity: 160 GB

Two weeks ago, I purchased a new computer. Personal computer in the house is not sufficient to perform many activities. After thinking a while, I finally choose to buy notebook Axioo Pico DJM616A. In addition to specifications which I have mentioned above, the Axioo Pico DJM616A also equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, SD Card slot, and VGA Out.

The price is quite cheap. I bought with the price of four million six hundred Rupiah or about four hundred eighteen Dollars. I really like the physical form of this notebook. Small but beautiful. For notebook, Axioo Pico DJM616A have a keyboard that is quite knowledgeable. Make me feel comfortable to operate this notebook. While using the notebook for a long time, I did not experience a significant increase in heat. A large ...

• capacity hard drive makes me able to store more data.

Axioo Pico also has a quality screen that is quite good. In the setting of the high brightness, screen capable of showing the sharp detail, without causing glare. Display 10.2 “has a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. Pico of the dimensions 26×18 cm, with 2,6-3 cm thick and weight about 1.15 kg. With the size dimensions as it makes me feel comfortable to do

the job with a high mobility. Axioo Pico is able to play video with the HD format for 1.5 hours. Resistance to the battery Axioo Pico is not special. So I should always carry a battery charger when I travel. For sound quality, I also feel less satisfied. But overall I feel comfortable and satisfied using the product Axioo Pico DJM616A. With the cheap price I can have a computer device that is quite sophisticated.

verdy says :

Hello, thanks for the review. Could you please confirm that you have the bluetooth function properly? Because I saw in some other reviews that Axioo Pico doesn`t have bluetooth built in, but it does have the light indicator in the rows of LED indicators probably the casing is prep for future model modification . I agree the price is very interesting, can you tell me where exactly you buy it from since you mention rupiah I assume it`s in Indonesia, then probably you can tell me the name of the store address.. ? Thanks a lot

mike says :

Hey verdy - here is a specification list which does confirm that it has bluetooth -

hobbybackground dot com says :

By Axioo Pico DJM616A specifications that you mention it, such as the Intel Atom N270 (1.6 GHz) Display: 10-inch hard disk capacity: 160 GB is not the notebook specifications … but it is a NETBOOK.

For you know there are fundamental differences in specifications between NETBOOK and NOTEBOOK. Netbooks are made for the market so the price is cheap easily accessible by the general public.

It’s obvious with the atom processor is certainly not too hot, because why? Because the atom processor uses less power consumption so that the heat generated is not too visible.

For heavy work or a lot, I do not recommend using a NETBOOK. Personal Computer fixed tougher than NETBOOK. You just upgrade your PC in order to have a specification that suits your need. As for if you include people moving to the hard work, I suggest you use the notebook to class it up with a high enough specification.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631302597090728/k2311a0213/2.13.09