CASH4BOOKS.NET book-buying website
  • Each shipment is inspected before Cash4Books makes the payment, which I think is only fair

• by Lorianna
      Do you have a bunch of used books you no longer want that you wish you could sell, quickly and easily? I have discovered a website that lets you do just that! Cash4Books. net buys used books and even allows you to ship them for free. It works like magic.

First, you enter the book’s ISBN into the “Price My Book!” window to see whether Cash4Books currently buys

it and how much they offer you for it. You can enter more than one book, and if you don’t like the price you can always remove them from your selling basket.

When you are done with price quotes, you proceed to Checkout where you will be asked your contact information and issued a pre-paid mailing label so that you don’t have to pay for the shipping.

• Then you pack the books, stick the label on the box, and mail them.

Cash4Books will pay you within 3 business days after receiving your books. They can pay by check or via PayPal.

The prices they offer are not very big, but still decent, keeping in mind that you are trying to get rid of something that is just taking up space in your house. A

few books I had lying around brought $2.

50-3. 70 each.

Cash4Books does not buy everything, they have a list of books they don’t want. They also have condition requirements that your book must meet in order to be purchased - no tears, minimal wear, no missing pages, water damage, and other things like that.

Each shipment is inspected before Cash4Books makes the payment, which I think is only fair.

MISSY says :

do you accept old books like orignal mark twain etc.

mcguard says :

In my experience they do accept old books. Sometimes an old book can fetch more money. If the book is rare and of value they will buy it for a higher price than a book that is widely available.

Andrew says :

I do not believe in purchasing used novels. This is because I believe that books that have been used by people throughout time ware out and our dirty. I love the smell of opening up a brand new book and to know that nobody else has read it. I also have a hard time trusting people online who wish to sell a used book and state that the book is in great condition. I once ordered a used book for my brother and when I received the book, the front cover was torn and a few of the pages were missing. I prefere just purchasing all of my books brand new for the best condition and better experience of reading the book.

Carrie says :

Do Not send in your books. They will keep them and say they did not recieve them. The first time I used them was okay, the second time they kept my books totaling 264.00 So not use this site.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17290559690531/k2311a0529/5.29.06