Nokia N73  » Phones  »
  • I love listening to song so its bulit in mp4 player is very helpful to me plus I can store as many songs as possible through the use of the memory card
  • At first I found it very expensive but eventually I was able to buy it in a lower price when Nokia released new models which are more advance than this N73

• by maffy

I bought a Nokia N73 after testing N70. It’s a very nice cellular phone since its 3.

2 megapixel Carl Zeiss optical lens is very good.

One of the most important spec of a cellular phone for me is its ability to capture clear images.

I myself loves taking pictures so its very useful to me.

I also love the way it was made

its very stylish for a woman’s taste just like mine.

I love listening to song so its bulit in mp4 player is very helpful to me plus I can store as many songs as possible through the use of the memory card.

Its also very easy to watch my local television shows and browse the internet because of its 3g capability.

I always ...

• keep track of my e-mail messages so I synchronize my cellular phone with my yahoo and google e-mail so that I will be able to receive the messages straight to my inbox.

This cellular phone is very useful to me since it has a lot of features which is very easy to learn.

I can also use of its file sharing by its

Bluetooth technology and by using its USB which I can easily connect to my laptop.

At first I found it very expensive but eventually I was able to buy it in a lower price when Nokia released new models which are more advance than this N73.

Over all I can say that it is a good phone and its a good value for money.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371302596810628/k2311a0213/2.13.09