Quality Inn Security MD  » Hotels  »
1.0
Security, MD
  • Staying at the Quality Inn in Security, MD was one of the worst hotel decisions I had ever made in my life

• by dishwaterangel
      Staying at the Quality Inn in Security, MD was one of the worst hotel decisions I had ever made in my life. The rooms were very small, as if they had crammed an extra bed in a single room so they could call it a “double”.

The floors were filthy, quickly turning our socks and anything else rubbing against them black.

The bathrooms were also in poor condition - with a very small bathtub/shower combo that also desperately needed to be cleaned and recaulked.

While this was enough to make me turn around ...

• and leave right there, we decided that after a full day of traveling, that we would just make it work for that one night.

As I attempted to connect my laptop to their wireless internet service, I became even more frustrated because it would not stay connected.

The continental breakfast the following morning was also very disappointing, consisting only of coffee and two different types of coffee cake.

While our complaints were handled well by management (we ended up staying for free) it is not a hotel you could pay me to stay in again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2290559680531/k2311a0529/5.29.06