Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this moisturizer because it works wonders on my skin
  • The product is creamy with a bit of oiliness, but this shouldn't be an issue because it is absorbed well by the skin

• by grl2475

I’m in my thirties, and every woman knows that this is prime time to really care for your skin because lines and wrinkles and the occasional adult acne occur during this period. Because of this I became more picky about the products I use on my skin. That’s where Clinique comes in. Clinique is a great company whose products are formulated by dermatologists and are proven to be

gentle on the skin. Specifically, I use their moisturizer, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer.

I love this moisturizer because it works wonders on my skin. It made it soft and smooth and has kept those nasty break-outs at bay. Those line and wrinkles are virtually non-existent probably because of this product.

First of all, it is unscented. So you know that it is formulated with the gentlest ingredients. Its formulated by ...

• dermatologists so you know its safe to use on your skin.

The product is creamy with a bit of oiliness, but this shouldn’t be an issue because it is absorbed well by the skin. I myself do not find my skin to be oily after using it.

I also like the pump dispenser it has because it controls the usage of the product. The packaging is light, economical and simple.

So you know that most of the money spent in manufacturing this product is spent on the product itself and not on the packaging or advertising.

As for the price, well it a bit pricier than most products available out there but I can dare say that it is well worth it considering the wealth of wonders it does for your skin.

I love this product and highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302596770628/k2311a0213/2.13.09