Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The shampoo is just very soft and doesn't have the harmful chemicals which can harm the gentle feathery hair of my child and the best thing about the shampoo is that it doesn't hurt and is really a great product

• by nikhil.mehak

Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, a very soft and tearless care for my baby. I never trusted any other company for baby products and I use everything from shampoo to lotion manufactured only by Johnson and Johnson. It always has been producing quality products and I have been using all the products from the house of Johnson and Johnson since my first

baby was born.

The shampoo is just very soft and doesn’t have the harmful chemicals which can harm the gentle feathery hair of my child and the best thing about the shampoo is that it doesn’t hurt and is really a great product. Most other baby care products use make by baby cry as it use to sting but he doesn’t ...

• mind applying Johnson and Johnson one bit. The shampoo helps to soften the hair and thus gives that soft and shiny hair. Actually even I myself prefer the shampoo over any other product. Even though it is a baby product there is no harm in using it as it gives my hair a soft shiny looks and reduces hair fall to minimal.

We

need to care of our children from a very tender age and Johnson is just the right step forward , not only shampoos but I use all the other products from the house of Johnson and I must say I am very much satisfied with everything I have been using so far. Thanks to Johnson and Johnson I can take good care of baby.

Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo
    andrea says :

los productos de johnsons lo utilice siempre tengo una nena de seis a os y siempre use el shampu de manzanilla. se me ocurrio probar el shampu de aloe y vitamina e y no me resulto nada bueno , le dejo el pelo a la miseria no se que es lo que tiene pero la verdad que viniendo de una marca muy conocida me dejo descolocada. bueno gracias espero tener alguna respuesta.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302596630628/k2311a0213/2.13.09