Ajax Liquid Dish Detergent
  • Ajax Dish Detergent is the best detergent you can buy
  • It is thick which I like because it cleans the dishes better
  • I think the container and wrapping is just as important as the product itself

• by ShellieP

Now here is a dish detergent I stand by and have used it for a long time. Ajax Dish Detergent is the best detergent you can buy. It is thick which I like because it cleans the dishes better.

It’s not watered down like some of the other brands available on the market. After I

look at its consistency I check the ingredients and compare it to other brands of the same type of dish detergent.

You can buy this brand in sixteen ounce bottles in for only ninety cents at the Family Dollar Store or just a little more in other name brand stores.

I would say that this ...

• bottle of Ajax Dish Detergent last my household of four about two weeks. In my household, I have to say that’s pretty good. Having a four year old that uses a clean dish every five minutes or there about should speak volumes for this product.

I would like to give Ajax Dish Detergent a rating of

ten for two different reasons. The first reason is because of the quality of product. The second reason being because of the bottle/wrapping and packaging.

I think the container and wrapping is just as important as the product itself. I think it says a lot about the company and how it chooses to represent itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531302596540628/k2311a0213/2.13.09