Kordite Foam Plates  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I used these plates at a picnic and I must say I was very disappointed
  • I would never recommend them to anyone for any events or functions nor will I continue to use them

• by ShellieP

Kordite Foam Plates are so flimsy and breakable. They don’t last. As soon as you place a piece of chicken or some other substantial item on your plate the food falls straight into the floor.

I used these plates at a picnic and I must say I was very disappointed. The

plates are so cheap you can almost see through them. For a foam plate that’s pretty bad.

I would never recommend them to anyone for any events or functions nor will I continue to use them.

The plates come in a quantity of thirty and bowls of fifteen for one ...

• dollar. I guess it goes back to the old saying, “you get what you pay for”. It was true then and it is still true today.

They may make other products of better quality, but that’s a little presumptuous to think I would even try them. One bad experience goes

along way. It’s like word of mouth, when one person bad mouths you; you might as well give it up, because that’s all it takes.

Back to the point I wouldn’t even rate this product a one if I didn’t have to, not to mention it took some trying to find their address.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531302596500628/k2311a0213/2.13.09