Garnier Skin naturals daily moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • So Garnier Skin naturals daily moisturizer gave me the dual benefits of moisturizer and sun block and I was more than happy to shift from my regular moisturizer to Garnier Skin natural and being a Loreal product I didn't need to think twice before opting into it

• by nikhil.mehak

Garnier Skin naturals daily moisturizer, one of most effective preventive measures to stop skin from darkening. If not for the Garnier moisturizer my skin would have darkened out and my already dark skin would have gone charcoal black.

I am an insurance agent and my job requires me to go out constantly and work in the scorching heat. Now since

I get exposed to the direct rays of the sun all the time it is more than natural for the skin to darken if not taken proper care of. I don’t believe in using plenty of creams on my face as it results in pre mature aging. The only cream I use is a moisturizer to keep the skin from getting ...

• dry and to get protection against the sun along with moisturizing the skin is a boon for me. So Garnier Skin naturals daily moisturizer gave me the dual benefits of moisturizer and sun block and I was more than happy to shift from my regular moisturizer to Garnier Skin natural and being a Loreal product I didn’t need to think twice
        before opting into it.

I have been using the product for some time now and it has given me satisfaction to the optimum level. It prevents my skin from getting dry and also protects it from the harmful UV rays of the sun. I have forgotten about all other moisturizer now and prefer only Garnier Skin naturals to meet my daily moisturizing needs.

vignesh says :

I`m severely suffering from acne problem and have a oily skin too. Can i use Garnier skin naturals.

Galega says :

Yes, you can use it as Garnier Skin Naturals Daily Moisturizer is suitable for all skin types. However, you should not expect it to treat your acne issue.

bhargavi says :

my skin type is dry.i have used garnier daily moisturiser.for a few days dark spots have been cleared and again i` m getting them and also pimples.is the there any product in garnier that reduces pimples acne and protect from sun tanning as i have to go to work at noon time

Galega says :

You can consider using Garnier Pure Active before going to bed. It may help you in controlling dark spots as well as pimples. For Sun Protection, I would advise you to use Garnier Ambre Solaire, a very good product.

Tinu says :

I`m suffering from pimples,dark spots and my skin is oily type.. does this garneir light will be helpfull 2 me?

Galega says :

There is no problem as far as oily skin is concerned. You can definitely use it.

It can also be quite effective in tackling the dark spots issue. However, I don’t think that this product can cure pimple breakouts. For that, you should use some specialized product or contact a dermatologist.

zania says :

My skin is bit dry in winters and oily in summer. What products of garnier should i use?

Galega says :

You can consider using Garnier Skin Naturals Daily. It is perfect for all skin types and for all seasons.

nishigovind says :

i have purchased garnier skin naturals light daily moisturiser -batch no. 5F160 from dubai outlet. the production date is 09-06-2009.it is stated on the cover that it is best use after 30 months from packed date i do not find this sensible. please reply.

Galega says :

This is perfectly sensible. This method of mentioning expiry date or best before date is widely used in the industry. It means that the product is safe for 2 and half years after the date of manufacturing.

satheesh says :

is there any problem which may occur for the face by using garnier light skin naturals moisturizing cream.because now i am going to use this product , first time. thank u

Galega says :

It should not create any problem.

However, if you have any doubt then please go for patch test. First use little bit of cream on the small part of your skin (where you will use it daily - facial skin). Wait for 24 hours. If you find any issues like red rashes, irritation or itching, among others at the applied area, then this cream isn’t suitable for you. Otherwise, you can use it.

ramesh says :

i am male 22.can male use garnier skin naturals light daily moisturiser

nitakb says :

Hi Ramesh,

Yes, Male cause Garnier Skin Naturals Light Daily Moisturizer. Just be to test it on a small patch on your inner form elbow to make sure you don’t experience any possible reaction to it.

For male, I would suggest three Garnier products (all have been used by me):

- Garnier Acno Fight for male

- Garnier Male Oil Clear Face Wash

- Garnier Male Power Light.

You should consider using one of the above listed products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302596470628/k2311a0213/2.13.09