Glad Food Storage Bags  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I don't like them because the bags do not hold what they say they will
  • They usually cost you about $2 for a box of eighteen bags
  • I think that is because they know there product isn't worth crap and they get tired of people calling to complain
  • If you like Glad products more power to you, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone nor will I ever use them again

• by ShellieP

I do not like Glad Food Storage Bags. I don’t like them because the bags do not hold what they say they will. I do not like them because the freezer bags do not keep your food from getting freezer frost. I can’t stand when my food gets that freezer ice on it.

The ice makes your food taste funny. I only ate

it once and I’ll never do that again, it kind of taste like it has chemicals in it. I didn’t turn mutant or anything just an f.y.i.

Now back to the subject. The bags are worthless. They usually cost you about $2 for a box of eighteen bags. What a total rip off. I could wrap my food up in a Wal-Mart grocery ...

• bag for free and get the same results.

Speaking of things I didn’t like, it literally took forever to find the address. It wasn’t on the box and the company didn’t want to give it out. They would rather you give them your information and then contact you instead of you contacting them.

I think that is because they know there product isn’t

worth crap and they get tired of people calling to complain. I guess they figure if you leave all of your information you couldn’t possible be upset with them. So it must be safe to return the call.

Well, that’s my guess anyway. If you like Glad products more power to you, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone nor will I ever use them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531302596460628/k2311a0213/2.13.09