How I met your mother
  • It's hard to find shows that are really funny and not just boring
  • It's not only funny but it is interesting to watch, which is sometimes hard to find as well
  • A lot of people I know are like that and it is good to see a decent show on television

• by Brooke

I watched a couple episodes of this show called How I met your mother. It has been playing on Lifetime and I got to watch a couple episodes of it.

The first episode I watched was alright but the second episode I watched was really funny.

It surprised me how funny it was,

I hadn’t laughed like that in a long time.

It’s hard to find shows that are really funny and not just boring.

It’s actually a pretty funny show and I would watch it again.

It’s not my favorite show or anything and I don’t know how often I would really watch it, but ...

• I would watch it again.

I would watch it on days that there was nothing else on television or days that I am bored and have nothing else to do.

It’s not only funny but it is interesting to watch, which is sometimes hard to find as well.

What is so funny about

the show is that the people that play in it are honest and funny, they speak their minds and that is funny to me.

A lot of people I know are like that and it is good to see a decent show on television.

Sometimes there is nothing ever good on television.

I recommend watching it.

How I met your mother

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111302596390628/k2311a0213/2.13.09